• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

I missed last week's episode, Cisco became a whiny bitch overnight.

Did his flash forward fighting Caitlin already happen? Or is the show now hinting that this will happen, only with Cisco as the villain?

ZeroX03

Banned

Did his flash forward fighting Caitlin already happen? Or is the show now hinting that this will happen, only with Cisco as the villain?

It was last week. You really need to watch the shows instead of just throwing out assumptions.

They were suited up in costumes they don't have yet in his vibe. Could be in the future, could be from the pre-flashpoint timeline.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
thank god for Kara and Oliver

I get Barry taking L's, but geez Cisco is becoming like Felicity level annoying right now for me.

Lol, another L that even Barry himself admitted.

Supergirl is just as fast as me. Nah, that race wasn't for charity Barry. You are just that nerfed and slow lololol.

Not on purpose

they just...

aren't the best at time travel

At least they're taking responsibility for their actions since there's no more time masters. It was kinda hypocritical of Sara being the one to point it out, though.

And hey, the only reason Reverse Flash is around to fuck with them now in Legends is because of Barry and Flashpoint sooooooooo

Ponn

Banned
Barry should have brought a bag of Big Belly Burgers before telling them. It would have gone alot smoother with free food.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kara could crush him like a bug lol

skirt lol

Top Bottom