• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Heatwave pls
KuGsj.gif

If only there was a sort of poison that only works on aliens and not Kryptonians...probably not the best storyline the day before a major alien themed crossover.

aly

Man, Barry's not having a good season. Someone is mad that comic Barry never got his due.Oliver is a good bro though. Need adventures with them and Supergirl.

ZeroX03

Banned
So the theme of The Flash this year is "you're not a god" while Savitar is like "uh yeah I am bro"

did they cut out dialogue?

It's clear they only had a really short time to film all these team scenes, there's not much time for dialogue. That and the folks are dominated.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Oliver needs to be talking to Crisco.

Ollie needs to kick Cisco's ass. Boo boo your bro is dead, my mother was stabbed through the heart and my father shot himself in the head, but do you see me blaming Barry? No I became a serial killer then a superhero.

Of course they team up on two of the more OP character's who also has the better feats to suggest they can take the team down if they weren't jobbing.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
KId Flash with a W until Kara kills him lol

Top Bottom