• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
xmas5501pqa.gif

Speaking of Tom Cavanagh and Christmas, I'll be using this break to keep you updated on all the made for TV Christmas movies being shown this year that star Tom Cavanagh.

It all kicks off this Wednesday:

jxD7UrI.jpg

Dates and times are for the American Northeast. Check your local listing.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hallmark Movies are a genre in themselves. That clip is fun.

ZeroX03

Banned
Speaking of Tom Cavanagh and Christmas, I'll be using this break to keep you updated on all the made for TV Christmas movies being shown this year that star Tom Cavanagh.

It all kicks off this Wednesday:

jxD7UrI.jpg

Dates and times are for the American Northeast. Check your local listing.

Poor guy. So many talented actors get swept into the made for TV movies. That Snow movie has Hamlin from Better Call Saul in it! And they made a sequel!

I assume it's easy pay and they're all shot really quickly. Oh the struggles of being a working actor. But at least now they've got uh convention money.

morningbus

Poor guy. So many talented actors get swept into the made for TV movies. That Snow movie has Hamlin from Better Call Saul in it! And they made a sequel!

I assume it's easy pay and they're all shot really quickly. Oh the struggles of being a working actor. But at least now they've got uh convention money.

Yeah, Tom is going to be eating off of signing Reverse Flash photos for decades.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yeah, Tom is going to be eating off of signing Reverse Flash photos for decades.

I don't think he does many conventions. Strikes me as an acting is the day job kind of person.

The younger ones tend to do more cons, they have more energy, less commitments and a desire to travel. I suspect Tom spends his weekends with family.

morningbus

I don't think he does many conventions. Strikes me as an acting is the day job kind of person.

The younger ones tend to do more cons, they have more energy, less commitments and a desire to travel. I suspect Tom spends his weekends with family.

It'll always be there for him, though. And I imagine Amell could convince him to do a couple cons over a made for TV movie when he shows him how much he could make.

Plus there's always his podcast to fall back on.

morningbus

I'm sure DC will start using the Arrowverse actors for voiceovers in their animated projects, too.

It fucking pays to be in nerd shit.

Joni

I'm sure DC will start using the Arrowverse actors for voiceovers in their animated projects, too.

And in 20 years, Stephen Amell can play Robert Queen in a new Arrow show while Grant Gustin is Jay Garrick.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Matt Ryan voices Constantine in the upcoming Justice League Dark film. I thought that was a surprising choice given how short his tenure as John was.

They might as well use CW people. The mains are usually genre actors of the same level and not strictly dedicated voice actors. If you're going to do that, why not just rope these people into it. Or they could expand the Canon CWverse animated projects beyond CW Seed mini shows. Like a companion movie released over the summer, straight to video of course

ZeroX03

Banned
Most of the CW folks suck at voice acting tbh

It's a learned skill. Matt Ryan is actually experienced at it (see: ACIV) and has a distinctive accent already. I don't see Gustin as The (Animated) Flash for the next thirty years.

morningbus

True, much like the b-role hosting skill no one on the CW has, as evidenced every time you see them pitch for you to subscribe to their youtube channel at the end of videos.

The best one is Melissa Benoist and her's is like her lines are being semaphored to her off camera.

"Thanks for watching..."

8lkCojY.gif

"Subscribe to Supergirl for more."

strafer

It's a learned skill. Matt Ryan is actually experienced at it (see: ACIV) and has a distinctive accent already. I don't see Gustin as The (Animated) Flash for the next thirty years.

Dude owned in Black Flag.

KonradLaw

I wonder. Anyone here seen Supernatural anime? Padalecki actually did the voice for Sam and he sounded so much better than anyone else on that show it was distracting. I wonder if it's because the typical american cartoon voice acting is a bit over the top and it clashed with his more natural style.
Or it might be simply that anime gets trash-tier cheap actors to do dubbing, while DC cartoons can afford top talent. :D

So the clip makes it seem like Jay has interacted with Savitar before or has heard of a Savitar. That was badass of Barry to swoop in on Earth-3 Trickster and disarmed his bomb with a couple of seconds to go.
Interesting.

Goddamn, people just keeps falling for Thawne's lies. They never learn. Just like Barry ^_^

Grizzlyjin

I completely forgot he starred in Black Flag before Constantine.

Top Bottom