• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

I have to say, I do feel kinda bad for the drivers and the teams. Looking at the schedule, they got three races in every month now. That's killer.

Yen

I'm still pissed off that the BBC decided that funding BBC4 was more important than having the entire rights to F1. That's what let Sky in.

Are you ok with them keeping BBC3? I have no problems with BBC4, the channel is pretty much solely dedicated to arts, culture and science. Much more deserving of its funding than the bbc3 shit.

When is BBC fully stopping coverage of F1?

2014 will be their last year I think.

No, but it's when the current deal ends.

Its when the contract runs out. So haven't said if they will renew

Unless something has changed since the deal was announced, the current deal between FOM, the BBC and SKY lasts until 2018.

That's obviously no guarantee though, after all the BBC ended their last F1 contract two years early.

Adamm

What Hamilton tweeted in case anyone missed it

07f717a2f4dd11e1818012313b012024_7.jpg

Ark

Unless something has changed since the deal was announced, the current deal between FOM, the BBC and SKY lasts until 2018.

That's obviously no guarantee though, after all the BBC ended their last F1 contract two years early.

I'm almost certain BBC's deal only lasts until 2014, and the Sky deal is until 2017/18.

Could be wrong, but this is what I remember from last year.

LTWheels

Are you ok with them keeping BBC3? I have no problems with BBC4, the channel is pretty much solely dedicated to arts, culture and science. Much more deserving of its funding than the bbc3 shit.

I could not care about BBC3 either.The best use for it in a long time was the Olympics.

Come on Kobayashi!!
Heat up them tyres and take 1st position at the first corner!!
I hope Sauber don't mess his tyre strategy like they always do.

Top Bottom