• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

untitled-1wtk8a.gif

Thank you! :D

Brewer

Neo Member
Ok for Kimi, at least he is in the front of the guys who are ahead of him in the total standings. Hopefully he'll be in the top-3 in the championship after tomorrows race.

Great to see Koba up there as well!

Shaneus

Makes me sad, but this is Spa. he can fight his way back and he did great last year.
This'll sound a bit shit, but I'm surprised with the level of sympathy you have for Webs this round. Moreso than anyone else in the thread from what I can see.

It's not a bad thing :)

So, what else did I miss? KK second? Button first? Maldonado third, but dropped back?

And Webber starting from, what... 12th? :(

On the up-side, I'm VERY fucking glad that other than Alonso being ahead of him, everyone else (other than vettel it looks like, now) is significantly farther behind him in the WDC tally. I think.

AAequal

Banned
Kimi has a good chance to win tomorrow. Button was flying but there is still hope Lotus has better race pace, GO KIMI!
Edit. And if Kimi wins he would tie with Senna in repeat wins at Spa.

Kimi has a good chance to win tomorrow. Button was flying but there is still hope Lotus has better race pace, GO KIMI!
Edit. And if Kimi wins he would tie with Senna in repeat wins at Spa.

Nope. In 2008 Kimi crashed during second last lap from first position.

Yen

What did Hamilton say on twitter? Think WTF1 are suggesting Andrew Benson is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Adamm

What did Hamilton say on twitter? Think WTF1 are suggesting Andrew Benson is making a mountain out of a molehill.

EDIT:

His tweets were:

"Damn, WTF!! Jenson has the new rear wing on, I have the old. We voted to change, didn't work out. I lose 0.4 tenths just on the straight."

Some of you guys comments are funny. I said wtf as a joke, that's what Ali G said in dictator lol relax. 2moros a new day, will try a 1-2

Ima go H.A.M tomorrow!! (if you don't get what I'm sayin, google that it) for this of you that do, we never give up!!
(H.A.M = Hard as a Motherfucker i assume)

Ark

People are seriously having a fit about what he posted on Twitter?

There's nothing wrong with what he posted. Jesus Christ it infuriates me sometimes how people frown when sportsmen don't Tweet in perfect PR English.

Goldrusher

Go through his tweets and realize that he not only quotes Ali G, he is Ali G.

I wouldn't be sponsoring the team he's driving for.

Top Bottom