• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Schumi up to 3rd

untitled-9xvuvh.gif

Not sure what problem Kimi is having but this seems like it'll be a frustrating day.

Red Bull hitting that limiter so early looks like it'll be a huge problem.

Feared the worse for Alonso immediately after the incident. Glad he got out of the car fine.

Contact happens all the time at the start, that comes with so many cars being so close at the same time. That was just much more dramatic than is usual. Hard to give any blame to Hamilton, nothing much he could do as he was already on the edge of the track. Grosjean was just a little careless in moving across so much. Obviously a massive shame that it's ruined so many people's race but it an error that usually wouldnt result in such carnage.

Definitely fancy Jenson to see this out now. Be nice to see Schumi get a podium. Wonder if both Torro Rosso's can stay ahead of the Red Bulls.

Dilly

Banned
Feared the worse for Alonso immediately after the incident. Glad he got out of the car fine.

Contact happens all the time at the start, that comes with so many cars being so close at the same time. That was just much more dramatic than is usual. Hard to give any blame to Hamilton, nothing much he could do as he was already on the edge of the track. Grosjean was just a little careless in moving across so much. Obviously a massive shame that it's ruined so many people's race but it an error that usually wouldnt result in such carnage.

Definitely fancy Jenson to see this out now. Be nice to see Schumi get a podium. Wonder if both Torro Rosso's can stay ahead of the Red Bulls.

There is no room for this in a precision sport like F1. Grosjean made a huge mistake with big consequences and it isn't the first time he did this this season.

AAequal

Banned
Lotus is slow on straights, what gives? This has been awful race for my main man Kimi :( At least Schumi is fighting the good fight.

Dilly

Banned
Man, I'm still fuming. I like Romain, he seems like a really nice guy (unlike Maldonado), but for fucks sake, be aware of your surroundings. This is not GP2!

I missed the restart because I was raging hard. :lol

Grosjean can go fuck himself, it doesn't help that there's a Belgian waiting to replace him.

Goldrusher

Looking at Schumacher's lap times, I can't see him finishing on the podium today. :/

He's a full second slower than everyone else in the top 6.

Top Bottom