• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Dilly

Banned
Hamilton going to Mercedes would be such a shit move.

Funny how McLaren only get their shit right in the second part of the season for the last few years.

Dead Man

Well that was a race. Not happy Hamilton had it so easy, or Webber was shit, but amazing drive from Perez.

If Ferrari didn't owned FIA, Vettel would have win the race with a 30 second lead. After all he's the God of F1.

So much sarcasm today LOL

Mohonky

Alonso is clearly the winner of the day. Incredible race, after the disastrous qualifying yesterday.

You mean Perez, 12 to 2nd.

Alonso is pretty lucky in some respects this year but i dont mind it, he doesnt spit the dummy when it doesnt go his way. As a hamilton fan, if alonso won championship i would have no dramas with that.

NHale

If Perez had tried to block Hamilton instead of allowing him to overtake him easily when he was in 1st, he would have won the race.

Mohonky

Hamilton going to Mercedes would be such a shit move.

Funny how McLaren only get their shit right in the second part of the season for the last few years.

Most years. Fast car coming into season....die in the ass....start to find some pace at end of season.

You mean Perez, 12 to 2nd.

Alonso is pretty lucky in some respects this year but i dont mind it, he doesnt spit the dummy when it doesnt go his way. As a hamilton fan, if alonso won championship i would have no dramas with that.

In terms of performance, Perez is clearly the winner. But when it comes to the championship, it's Alonso, with the RB DNF and the podium.

untitled-1lwkui.gif

untitled-224jlw.gif

untitled-3jxk7b.gif

NHale

Button's championship hopes are almost over again. How much one week changes the perspective in this boring F1 season.

Top Bottom