• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Webber too hot into the pits.

untitled-59yka6.gif

And why they pit Alonso, should have tried the undercut.

Alonso looking good for third now as well, but it could all go wrong for Ferrari if the softs fall off the cliff a bit earlier than expected. Big decision to try and go all the way now, could be another classic fail from Ferrari.

Omiee

Alonso looking good for third now as well, but it could all go wrong for Ferrari if the softs fall off the cliff a bit earlier than expected. Big decision to try and go all the way now, could be another classic fail from Ferrari.

No way alonso go all race long with that set of tires right? is it going to be canada all over again?

So now it's likely not gonna hit full distance by the time 3pm BST comes round, any bets for the amount of laps that'll be completed before the two hour limit is hit?

I reckon 51-53.

Pimpwerx

You're talking like Mercedes had a good car. The Mercedes this season is shit and McLaren destroyed them.

If he gets more money and top billing, it's worth riding out a potentially rough year to be with the works team when the new engine regs some into play. Drivers aren't in this to win races alone, but to win championships. If you're not winning championships, might as well follow the pay day. Of course, Lewis' negotiating position just got stronger. If McLaren doesn't want to pony up the bucks, they can try pushing Button to a WDC or WCC, but that's not gonna be easy. PEACE.

Mohonky

With the pits at the start of the year, the shithouse strategies, Maclaren have done bit of a number on Lewis chances but going to Mercedes would be a waste of time, that car is not great.

Realistically there is no other team really worth going too except maybe Ferrari.

Redbull have their drivers as do renault.

Omiee

Maldonado crashed into almost everybody on the grid but when its alonso he is on his best behaviour.

Man alonso is lucky.

SC like i said!!!!

Omiee

Alonso can win now right?

i mean he has pitted an the gap is not enough for vettel and button to stay in front right?

nvm the gap was enough

Pimpwerx

Started to dislike him after Turkey '10 when he transformed into the Incredible Sulk. Fuck him! I hope he does a Villeneuve and rots in a shit car for the rest of his career.

Unlike JV, he actually has talent. That 97 Williams was a beast. Massa could've won a championship in that thing. PEACE.

Top Bottom