• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

nny

This race will be stopped by time limit rather than laps

untitled-6zis6t.gif

"That turn came out of nowhere!"

Maldonado out.

Dat Alonso lucky charm. I bet a leprechaun and a unicorn took a shit on his car today and he walked straight throug a rainbow too.

Pimpwerx

Sucks for Pastor. They need to shorten this race. I can't believe a street circuit is scheduled to run up against the 2hr cutoff. That's just stupid for a track prone to safety cars and cautions. PEACE.

Omiee

The 2 hour time limit has been in F1 for years, it's not just for this race.

Why would it be a problem now since it wasnt in 2010 and other years when we had safety cars.

i hate the backmarker rule btw this year. it takes a lot of time for them to catch up.

NHale

Why would it be a problem now since it wasnt in 2010 and other years when we had safety cars.

i hate the backmarker rule btw this year. it takes a lot of time for them to catch up.

Cars are slower this year. Also this a slow track to do 300km. They should race less km's like they do in Monaco.

NHale

The longer the safety car remains on the track, the longer Alonso can save tires.

So lucky.

Also, less laps he gets to get time from the guys behind if he does indeed need to stop.

Alonso's tyres are only 3 laps older than the rest, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

Top Bottom