• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Fantomex

I liked that shot of the mechanics covering up the double DRS for red bull. It's not like all the other teams don't have specs on it by now.

Chris R

It's okay, I'll happily deal with the inconvenience of these few fly-aways when we get to watch all the European races at reasonable times ;)

Rub it in will you :( At least I get 3 or 4 races a year at a decent time (the Asian/Australian races) Try to wake up for all the races, but haven't this year.

Chris R

Bathurst 1000 just finished, PERFECT timing as this is just about to start. As long as Vettel doesn't win by a bunch after leading every lap I'll enjoy the race.

Ark

Rub it in will you :( At least I get 3 or 4 races a year at a decent time (the Asian/Australian races) Try to wake up for all the races, but haven't this year.

I only really wake up for races I feel that are worth it. Today is kind of a convenience because of the LoL tournament, but I'm not so sure I'll bother waking up for Korea.

Much to my displeasure, I'm afraid not.

Bathurst 1000 just finished, PERFECT timing as this is just about to start. As long as Vettel doesn't win by a bunch after leading every lap I'll enjoy the race.

Vettel will probably end up with a Grand Chelem at the end of this. Calling it.

Chris R

I only really wake up for races I feel that are worth it. Today is kind of a convenience because of the LoL tournament, but I'm not so sure I'll bother waking up for Korea.

Vettel will probably end up with a Grand Chelem at the end of this. Calling it.

Same here, 4AM for Spa and Monaco isn't even that big of an issue, but I'm probably done waking up for Valencia and the Hungaroring..

And I hope not :( nothing worse than a boring race up front, unless the action behind RBR makes up for it.

Ark

Same here, 4AM for Spa and Monaco isn't even that big of an issue, but I'm probably done waking up for Valencia and the Hungaroring..

And I hope not :( nothing worse than a boring race up front, unless the action behind RBR makes up for it.

Most Tilke tracks aren't worth waking up for to be quite honest, ha.

Save for an unexpected issue, I can't really see anyone being able to take this away from Vettel. Or at least from Red Bull :(

Top Bottom