• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Lach

what's that rumor that caterham might be dumping kovalinen by india...

The swiss commentator just dropped that on the side and didn't go into it..

edit: well before the season everyone was questioning if grosjean was good enough for f1...so you could call it 360..

Ark

Maybe I'm imagining but I remember everyone loving Grosjean early in the season. What a 360 (180?) change of emotions on here lol

Early in the season he had seriously great potential, but now? He's legitimately worse than Maldonado.

At least Maldonado learns from his mistakes.

Shaneus

http://www.*****************/sport/...7174/Mark-Webber-warning-Romain-Grosjean.html (didn't realise censorship: daily mail)
"Webber warning for Grosjean on eve of Singapore Grand Prix"
Red Bull's Mark Webber says Romain Grosjean should be prepared to run for the hills should he spark another first-lap incident on Sunday.
Webber and Grosjean will line up in seventh and eighth for Sunday's Singapore Grand Prix as the Lotus driver returns to action after a one-race ban.

Getting the hump: Mark Webber
Grosjean was suspended from the last grand prix in Italy after sparking a first-corner pile-up in Belgium that took himself and three other drivers out of the race.
That was just the latest in a string of incidents involving the Frenchman this season, and when asked if he was comfortable sharing the same row as Grosjean, Webber said with a smile: 'Yeah, he's okay. He knows I've a good right hook on me so he will stay away from me.
'But he better put his sneakers on if he hits me.'

Oh, I want to fucking see that at the end of the race. I hope Webber loses his shit.

edit: well before the season everyone was questioning if grosjean was good enough for f1...so you could call it 360..
Caterham wouldn't dump Heikki. If anything, it'd be the other way around.

Adamm

Drop him? I thought there was rumors of him going somewhere further up the grid

Chris R

At least the race director doesn't have a hard on for Vettel and is showing us the action going on further back instead of his parade up front.

Shaneus

Button replaced his gearbox... has a gearbox problem. Poor bastard.

Webber on 12th now. How does he fit into the pit strategy of everyone else? Single stop?

Pimpwerx

I like how SpeedTV ignored the fact that Massa leapfrogged both Jenson and Kamui on his pitstop. Cracking race for him so far. PEACE.

Top Bottom