• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Shaneus

1000km race today, 0.3s between winner and second. F1 race today, Vetel in no danger.
Big difference in car spec though, but still... you're right. Wait for when there's four manufacturers ;)

Webber on softs now. Love to see him beast the shit out of those. Does that mean he has one more stop ahead of him?

1 second faster than the Ferrari. Alonso's 29 point lead was never going to be enough.
Without DNFs it would've been. But two DNFs sure put an end to that.

Guess I'm naive. Still think Alonso has a good chance. He's proven he can win even without the best car out there. If anyone can hold off Vettel, it's him.

Man, that was close.

I'm really starting to hate Lotus. Everything about them is total shit.

I think it's better losing it this way rather then at brazil.....at least I can enjoy the rest of the races stress free

It might be, because I'm tired, but it's pretty much how I see it.

Shaneus

Grosjean four spots behind Webber, so clearly that penalty was perfectly adequate.

Fucking idiots. ARGH. Grosjean such a fucking tool.

I think it's better losing it this way rather then at brazil.....at least I can enjoy the rest of the races stress free

I agree, although it now means my motivation for the rest of the season is gone.

untitled-2n3sa8.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Kamui has had a ruff season and if all the rumors about this being his last season in a real team turn out to be true then I really hope he can beat Button today.

He can go to Williams, Chavez boy will be out next year on prupose

For some reason I hope that Horner screams "Fantastic job! You're the 2012 Formula 1 world champion! Congratulations!" to Vettel over the radio.

I'd laugh.

Sorry.

jey_16

Banned
Because people forget so easily it's worth reminding that Vettel would've been well into the lead going into this race if not for points lost due to car failures alone. It's beyond ridiculous to just say lol vettel lucky

I would say Vettel's and Alonso's luck have pretty much evened out now, Alonso has had a horrible run since the mid-season break

Chris R

Yay Speed got the issues fixed, odds are they still throw to commercial before the finish even though we just got done watching 5+ mins of them :(

CiSTM

Banned
Kamui is finished

Also, Petrov will probably lost his seat next year
For Kobi. But doesn't Vitaly bring in some serious sponsor cash? It's too bad Japan isn't all that interested in F1 these days, Kobi could get some serious sponsor cash from there like Sato used to.

jey_16

Banned
I don't hate Vettel though.....he is a nice guy, if Alonso can't win it then Vettel being the champion is ok since he will be in a Ferrari in 2014 :)

Top Bottom