• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Ark

If Vettel wins this then he deserves the championship

Wait what? He's come from the back on a track where DRS makes over taking in what is clearly the quickest car (that can actually finish a race), easy pickings.

I maintain that Alonso and Hamilton have driven the most 'deservingly' all year.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
it's annoying how long the number of pit stops always stay on the screen. yes, i know, everyone has pitted once or twice. how about the intervals now?

FuturusX

Good drive from Vettel, but let's not get carried away. A superior car for the midfield and taking advantage of a safety car...have been hugely beneficial....

Omiee

Good drive from Vettel, but let's not get carried away. A superior car for the midfield and taking advantage of a safety car...have hugely beneficial....

he was 13th when the safety car came out :)

he went to 21st after that again because of him pitting.

Yen

The person who finishes first in the WDC after all the races are run is the person who deserves the championship.

Omiee

I think vettel can be 7th or 8th because he def will have to pit again.

please RBR dont make the same mistake as canada this year.

NHale

all down to the car ;)

Car definitely helps. But he destroyed his teammate so clearly he's better than him.

He's also a 2x world champion, it boggles how people still believe he's not as good as Hamilton and Alonso. The only knock on the kid is that he hasn't proved he can't win without the fastest car on track, however it's not his problem that RBR has been the fastest car in the last 3.5 years.

The other guy people ignore is Raikkonen. The guy has been out of F1 for 2 years, came back with a middle team and is still fighting for the championship while drivers like Hamilton, Button or Webber (that drive better cars) are already out of contention.

Even with another pit vettel still finishes top 5. Point gap will be much smaller though which I think will make for a crazy final 2 race weekends and a win for F1 fans.

Vettel coming in!

Top Bottom