• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

nny

SAFETY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

image.php

Dilly

Banned
I saw that coming, Perez obviously so focused on getting Di Resta back after their impossible move that he didn't check his mirrors and drove into Grosjean.

Such a rookie mistake.

Lach

Conspiracy theory: Webber moved himself in the way of grosjean on purpose to force out the safety car! :p

I couldn't really blame Vettel if he wins this.

Staab

How was that Grosjean's fault ?
Perez was out of the track and came back straight onto the apex, that's not OK at all.

Omiee

I saw that coming, Perez obviously so focused on getting Di Resta back after their impossible move that he didn't check his mirrors and drove into Grosjean.

Such a rookie mistake.

Just like the webber maldonado crash, this was in the making when di resta and perez were pushing so much in that second DRS zone.

Bo-Locks

Like in football, I usually say that luck normally evens itself out over the course of the season, but contrasting the luck that Hamilton has had to Vettel's over the last few years, I'm beginning to question that philosophy.

Top Bottom