• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

If I was Alonso, I'd chance a stop now for new softs, MSC is flying on then, long way to go on this set of tires.

This is the 3rd time this season Ferrari is leading and they are giving it away because of the tires, they should've learned by now.

I see. But it's not against the rules right? And I'm sure the teams have many coded radio messages in English, so it's no different to that really.

Of course it's not against the rules, I like it from Ferrari, trying to outsmart the bunch.

Wes

venison crêpe
Alonso and Button take each other out. Vettel goes off. Kimi takes a wrong turn.

KOBAYASHIIIIIIIII WINSSSSSSSS

Mohonky

Shitty for Hamilton, expected him to DNF at some point though. Few too many this season now though, he hasnt had a good result for awhile. Need Button to win to minimise the damage.

Nolan.

So even with Alonso running wide so many times and Vettel also going a bit off track Jenson still isn't taking it, come on jenson

Top Bottom