• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Omiee

What is the use for vettel to go to the podium, he will drop to 5th or 6th. Making it even more easy for alonso to walk away with it.

untitled-1995zoi.gif

Looks like a clear penalty to me

Jinjo

He lost a few places at the start of the race as well if im not mistaken.

Vettel will def get a penalty for that.

Dude. How can you go from: "Oh Button stop crying" to "Vettel will get a penalty" in the timespan of less than a few minutes?

Omiee

Dude. How can you go from: "Oh Button stop crying" to "Vettel will get a penalty" in the timespan of less than a few minutes?

When i posted the first i only saw the inboard view from vettels car.

When they showed the overview it really looked like that was worth a penalty.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Enough arguing about the penalty, great race from Alonso again.
He is so so consistent, I can't see him losing this lead now. He will always be on the podium.

Totally deserving of the WDC if he can convert it from here now. Only driver with 3 wins now.

MrKaepora

What a great race by alonso! Perfectly in control, great strategy, everything went well.
Vettel is gonna get a penalty, unfortunately. Great race overall.

Mohonky

What is the use for vettel to go to the podium, he will drop to 5th or 6th. Making it even more easy for alonso to walk away with it.

You had no problems with walk aways last year....

I doubt he will be penalised, it's RBR, they've proven many times now they can get away with all sorts of shit. They still aren't done with the torque curve issue yet either. Which will turn into nothing, the FIA will ask them politely to not do that any more and that'll be it.

Jinjo

When i posted the first i only saw the inboard view from vettels car.

When they showed the overview it really looked like that was worth a penalty.

That be cool.

I wanna see the aftermath dammit, dutch coverage is switching to commercials/ending. Someone share the luls & tears.

Omiee

That be cool.

I wanna see the aftermath dammit, dutch coverage is switching to commercials/ending. Someone share the luls & tears.

Are you watching RTL. man i stopped watching that since 2009 i think.

BBC coverage is much better even SKY coverage is better than RTL.

Its a shame the reasonable posters only come here during race weekens. Leaving us with ...

Alonso just knows he has it this year.

Top Bottom