• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013-2014 Off-Season |OT| Powered by 1.6L V6 Turbo

Couldn't handle the extra 100BHP

Maldonado to Lotus still requires the team to find investment before PDVSA ploughs their millions in according to Sport Bild.

So that means Lotus is done and Maldonado will go to Sauber if this is true.

Poor Grosjean :(

Explains his BBC interview - no deal for next year and no hope. Only Renault returning as a works team can save them.

Shaneus

Bahahaha. Oh Jenson.

Can anyone who saw the post-race speeches etc. confirm that Vettel essentially snubbed (more or less) Webber in any speeches or celebrations?

PS. Did damn well (or was damn lucky) to finish third overall, especially considering he had four DNFs. One of the last great "old-school" drivers has left.

G-Unit

I rather forget this useless season... I've never fell asleep as many times as this season.

And fuck off webber you 3rd tier driver

Can anyone who saw the post-race speeches etc. confirm that Vettel essentially snubbed (more or less) Webber in any speeches or celebrations?

?

Vettel was pretty much the definition of respectful. He even refused to speak to the interviewer until she had spoken to Mark (because it was his final race).

Shaneus

?

Vettel was pretty much the definition of respectful. He even refused to speak to the interviewer until she had spoken to Mark (because it was his final race).
Ah, that's good to hear. I didn't see anything and the only anecdotes I heard were via Australian media. Glad he was as courteous as you say :)

Let it go dude. It's over.
I was asking if anyone could confirm it, clearly indicating I hadn't seen it myself?

Hammer24

Banned
I'll volunteer myself to test her out and report back.

image.php

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Diehard tifosi are already seeing him in Maranello.

But i think that he will take a year off and then maybe joint venture with Honda or he will simply retire from F1.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Also, Rosberg had his seat fitting for 2014 car today. (according to MercedesAMG twitter). Lewis is still praying somewhere in the wild. #godismeandiamgod

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Smedley moving to Williams is happening.

Chief engineer Xevi Pujolar is leaving Williams F1 for Toro Rosso.

Ce-Lin

Also, Rosberg had his seat fitting for 2014 car today. (according to MercedesAMG twitter). Lewis is still praying somewhere in the wild. #godismeandiamgod

lol ! his Instagram' pics always get me.

appart from that, here's hope that 2014 brings some good Ferrari action, not taking anything away from Massa but RAI/ALO is a much better pairing IMO.

It's looking likely that there's going to be a third championship trophy next year, going to the driver who scores the most pole positions.

Article on Autosport, can't be arsed to link.

Shaneus

Sweet, I still have that cached in my browser from when I meant to read it the other day!

Smedley moving to Williams is happening.
Is that Massa confirmed for Williams, or do we know that already?

They sound like vacuum cleaners.

On a different note, Vettel's cockpit stickers:

1463123_619312538127035_2022402428_n.jpg
Nice. Surprised he didn't use little cutout fingers, though ;)

It's looking likely that there's going to be a third championship trophy next year, going to the driver who scores the most pole positions.

Article on Autosport, can't be arsed to link.
Because Vettel doesn't have enough trophies.

Top Bottom