• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013-2014 Off-Season |OT| Powered by 1.6L V6 Turbo

Shaneus

980.gif
God damnit :(

DBT85

Hopefully good news

11:35:
BREAKING NEWS
Michael Schumacher is slowly being brought out of an induced coma following last month's skiing accident, his manager says.

Lucius86

Banned
I have no sympathy for Red Bull - I'm quite happy to see someone else on the top step for a change.

Hopefully good news

11:35:
BREAKING NEWS
Michael Schumacher is slowly being brought out of an induced coma following last month's skiing accident, his manager says.

Fingers crossed for him.

DBT85

titles over

Red Bull have managed to get the RB10 out again prior to "lunchtime" and have gone considerably further than their first effort as Daniel Ricciardo manages three laps without a hitch.

NHale

Dietrich Mateschitz and Helmut Marko flown yesterday to Jerez for a team meeting with Horner and Newey.

This is starting to feel like Jerez 2012 where Luca DiMontezemelo was called after Day 1 of testing because immediately they knew the car was terrible and not fixable before the start of the season.

I'm not getting my hopes up over this. Red Bull will have this completely fixed, there's no doubt about that.

No, Ferrari will already have sealed the title before Red Bull gets their shit together.

I completely agree with you, those fucking assholes will have it all figured out by the time the first GP comes around and Vettel will be waving his penis finger around like he does every year

Ted Kravitz ‏@tedkravitz 44s

Another breakdown: Hulk's Force India. Red Bull's nightmare test continues, no full laps completed today.

Sounds like fun for everyone involved.

mclem

I need someone at the event to tell me at what rate Christian Horner's right foot is oscillating. Only then can we get a true feel for the challenges ahead of Red Bull.

Zeppu

Lee McKenzie, BBC F1 pit-lane reporter
"Red Bull's nightmare test continues. I'm told they are done for the day. They were hoping to get out for another installation lap at about 16:30 local but that is now not going to happen. They will be hoping to fix whatever problems they're having with the energy-recovery system overnight in time to get in some miles on the final day on Friday."

Hasney

Keep seeing the Ferrari and throwing up in my mouth a little.

Wish they could keep those metal bits though, maybe add some spikes to them and make them rotate to defend against overtakes.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
AMuS reporting that FIA is not pleased with crash-test results for FW on two teams and they force them to alter them.

Some rumors points to Mercedes and RBR.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Renault blaming RBR for their own problems.
They have installed the ERS and turbo outside Renault's recommended positioning in the car.

Renault blaming RBR for their own problems.
They have installed the ERS and turbo outside Renault's recommended positioning in the car.

It is strange, because paddock talk last year made it sound as if RBR had a very close relationship with Renault and would have a big say in how the engine was developed, with their own car in mind. That clearly isn't the case.

Zeppu

Wouldn't it be awesome if RBR were totally terrible the first few races and then slowly become better but with no chance of regaining enough points to win.

Then near the end of the season when they'll obviously be at the top of their game and getting back to back wins they'll be snagging double the points every race.

Sounds delightful.

John_B

It honestly would be more interesting if Red Bull were just in the top mix and not above it. Honestly the RB for the last four seasons has been throttle down through sections and corners like no other car.

Either way it's going to be an insane season. Unless that McLaren rear suspension turns it into 2009.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
I need someone at the event to tell me at what rate Christian Horner's right foot is oscillating. Only then can we get a true feel for the challenges ahead of Red Bull.

So many cycles per second that Horners foot is currently interfering with the trackside wifi network. ;)

Top Bottom