• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Hammer24

Banned
Ferrari's were the strongest in race stints (needs confirmation) in the practice. Ferrari is the strongest car in the field

I can confirm. ALO had by far the best long runs. RBR still testing the axle airflow system from WIL, Merc with massive understeer (which they don´t understand, as it seems setup independent), LOT very quick on a single lap.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
This is not surprising, Ferrari always had good results in Bahrain (sans 2012)

4x Ferrari car won and Alonso won three times here (2x with Renault) and Felipe two times.

RBR looks better than in China, but we will see their true pace today. Vettel looked quite fast, but I think that they are on another damage control weekend before Barcelona B-spec car. Mercedes is going with their 2012 route, as it seems - lost in under/oversteer translation

Dilly

Banned
First time in 2 years I enjoy watching that Ferrari drive around a track. As expected, big talk from McLaren but nothing to show on track.

-edit

Pic being an asshole to Vettel there. Vettel making mistakes pushing for a fastest time.

So that's four race weekends and four tyre failures.

2x Hamilton
1x Button
1x Chilton

All Brits with names ending in ton, lol

Fuck Pirelli! Come back Bridgestone.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Rear left delamination on Hamiltons tyres at the end of FP3. Looks like it took the lower wishbone with it.

Yep
7mcwXm1.jpg

Can't wait for more lame excuses from Pirelli. Stuff like this can be dangerous as hell... there must be some kind of construction problem with tires

Fuzz Rez

Banned
So that's four race weekends and four tyre failures.

2x Hamilton
1x Button
1x Chilton

All Brits with names ending in ton, lol

Fuck Pirelli! Come back Bridgestone.

People tend to forget there are no more refuelings. I bet Bridgestone would be equally boned these days thanks to the extra weight.

Sloane

Banned
thx. I'll miss the first 15 mins or so, but I only pay attention to Q3 anyway.
Guess you don't care for McLaren then.

Pretty sure Vettel will get the pole but Alonso might be faster during the race if practice was any indication.

Omiee

Cant wait for qualy.

Vettel on pole and alonso to win the race. Ferrari really have the pace. RBR need to bring updates quick.

Top Bottom