• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Roki6

Banned
Story for OT but how to put someone on ignore list on mobile neoGAF?
I can't take one poster's bullshit anymore.

And Massa goes down.
Hopefully Vettel will DNF. Only hope to keep this season interesting.

Sloane

Banned

And Massa goes down.
Not sure you can do it on mobile, I had to use the desktop version for that one.

Road

and somehow Massa ends up behind Alonso (running a broken rear wing and no DRS)

Obviously Ferrari put an old tyre on Massa so it would degrade quickly, forcing him to pit and get behind Alonso...

Webber is 2nd. I wasn't even paying attention. I guess RBR is just that good this race.

Omiee

Webber has to pit he is losing to much time to rosberg.

Vettel again almost 2 seconds faster than webber on that last lap.

malyce

And Massa goes down.

Some of you need thicker skin... It's not that serious.

And Massa goes down.

I don't know, but you should've put him on ignore a long time ago. He seems to be out at full force today, unsurprisingly lol.

mclem

Most people actually think most of his wins are due to luck or a good car.

He was really lucky when he overtook alonso. And incredibly lucky when he took rosberg without drs.
I think it's fair to say that Vettel hasn't been unlucky. Those little bits of misfortune that chip away at points just seem to happen to him a bit more rarely than other drivers. Of course, to some extent you make your own luck, and some situations he's been unfortunate and still done very well due to sheer skill.

Milchjon

I didn't say he couldn't drive. Are you saying that the red bull is not a good car?

No, of course not. And I could understand someone not liking Vettel for a variety of reasons.

But whenever I look into this thread, I see someone trying to downplay his abilities, and it often sounds quite ridiculous.

Success in Formula 1 comes down to a lot of factors, but you don't win three championships in a row against strong competition purely because of "luck" or "the car".

Road

Every bad luck for Alonso is luck for Vettel and vice-versa, since they're basically the ones fighting for the title.

I mean Vettel isn't gonna win today because he was lucky, but it is good fortune for him that Alonso is not gonna make as many points as he might have without the DRS problem.

Top Bottom