• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

kiyomi

Are the new upgrades for the McLaren that good? Or did the Merc just turn into a mobile piece of garbage after qualifying?

More the latter, I think. Also - I've never been convinced this season that the McLaren as bad as people make it. It's a midfield car, not a terrible hunk of junk.

Massa tyre cut by debris according to Pirelli
They can't say Ecclestone demanded tires for a "good show" instead of holding a whole race. Don't know what us really going on inside the F1. I just think that neither party had much interest in tire development if the 2014 turbo season will need something completly different. More competion would be great.

Roki6

Banned
McLaren better than Mercedes? Is this with new big updates they announced ?

how can DRS get stuck in upper position. Shouldnt air preassure close it?

So where did this Red Bull race pace come from? Their long run pace looked really poor in practice.

aKmbv3c.jpg

Good straight line speed, too.

DBT85

McLaren better than Mercedes? Is this with new big updates they announced ?

how can DRS get stuck in upper position. Shouldnt air preassure close it?

It was opening too far, so the pressure was forcing it backwards and open.

Typically it opens to horizontal but it was going an extra few degrees.

A fault with the actuator as it is supposed to be able to pull it shut and shut is the default position for safety.

And jesus Rosberg was that slow AND has to now save fuel.

Omiee

So raikonnen en di resta are on a 2 stopper. They should be right in the fight with button and webber in the last few laps right?

Top Bottom