• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Who would have thought Hamilton made a wise move going to Mercedes. Not that they're perfect yet but compared to this year's McLaren... Perez might be happy reaching Q2, lol.

And who would've thought that it would've been better for Hulk to stay at Force India.

Omiee

13 min: Vettel sorts out situation and goes fastest of all with a time of 1m21.602s.

I got a feeling alonso and vettel will have a great time racing each other tomorrow.

13 min: Vettel sorts out situation and goes fastest of all with a time of 1m21.602s.

I got a feeling alonso and vettel will have a great time racing each other tomorrow.

I have a gut feeling Vettel will take pole and have an easy victory tomorrow.

Edit: Holy fucking shit Lewis?!

f0rk

I wonder how the cap sales will be distributed at Silverstone this year. Last year it was mostly McLaren Lewis ones but this is a very different situation

Mohonky

Wow hamilton lap impressive, was worried he might not even make top 10. He seems to be able to pull serious speed from the car but the race pace so far is lacklustre. Hoping Mercedes can pull something out of the bag.

Lol @ button. Whinge whinge whinge.

DBT85

I wonder how the cap sales will be distributed at Silverstone this year. Last year it was mostly McLaren Lewis ones but this is a very different situation

Merc Lewis ones I would imagine, he is very popular.

I'd live to see merch sales stats for McLaren and Merc since he moved compared to last season.

moojito

The bbc pit lane channel is pretty good for these in between session times. None of the rubbish interviews, extra radio chatter, etc.

I'm not too impressed by Lewis' time. Mercedes have been relatively good in qualifying this year, only to have a shit race pace the next day.

Hackbert

Kudos @ Hamilton. I want to see the onboard of that lap. 0.600 gap seems massive. He will be smiling over both ears, with Mclarens season performance in mind... good for him

edit : Alonso for pole is my bet.

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not too impressed by Lewis' time. Mercedes have been relatively good in qualifying this year, only to have a shit race pace the next day.

The Mercedes has been the fastest in qualifying so far this season. They need to get the rear tyre problem sorted before that translates in to wins though.

Top Bottom