• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Quick reminder, don't forget to make your predictions for the race if you are in the prediction league. Gonna wait to see how P1/P2 shake out before setting everything 100%.

I'm waiting till 10 minutes before qually. Loldonado won last year, anything could happen!

DBT85

Finally starting to use the slicks. Torro Rosso out on the test tyre.

And a barge board just fell off the McLaren, I think in the garage lol.

Goldrusher

218724.jpg

222171.jpg

top: Australia
bottom: Spain

Looks exactly the same to me.

Definitely not "a new look" as Lauda described it.

Milchjon

Alonso's violent nature has finally been revealed for all to see.

He's a stain on the unblemished reputation of the Formula 1. He should be forced to switch to NASCAR.

Addnan

What is the point of fines for speeding in the pitlane? Button fined €1000 for speeding. Isn't he like one of the highest paid drivers lol.

Isnt it theyre still getting Merc engines next year and Mercedes actually doesnt want to sell them any since they dont want to share info about their engines or something?

Someone mentioned it here before.

DBT85

Isnt it theyre still getting Merc engines next year and Mercedes actually doesnt want to sell them any since they dont want to share info about their engines or something?

Someone mentioned it here before.

Correct.

Merc will be keeping as much technical data from McLaren as possible. Though a man from Honda could easily turn up at MTC one day and have a look.

Sloane

Banned
Ferrari, Red Bull, Lotus and Force India are all looking good. We could have a great race on our hands.
Yeah, I expected Mercedes to do a bit better but I guess it will be between Vettel and Alonso. McLaren on the other hand -- if Button makes Q3 today, we can probably expect another happy radio message...

Addnan

Apparently debris is causing a failure because of the way it's made. Sounded like they are saying its by design? Instead of deflating.

Top Bottom