• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ty4on

I wish I could feel 1/100 of what Alonso is feeling. Driving like that on the home circuit after a dissapointing start.

kiyomi

Once again in actual race conditions, the Mercedes seems to lack pace. They really need to do something about that.

Ironic given all the lip service given to how Mercedes were only concentrating on race pace. They might have concentrated on it ; but they haven't improved it.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
So long Rosberg and Hamilton, as usual the Mercedes utterly terrible on their tyres. Alonso for an easy win?

h3ro

How does Webber make that RB look like such shit? Can't imagine what Kimi or Fernando could do in that thing. Heck, even Hamilton.

duckroll

The problem with the Mercedes car isn't that it's slow. The problem is that whatever configurations they have don't seem to work well with the tires. They've been having tire problems all season, so until they figure out to make the car work without killing the tires, its basically going to continue to be "easier to qualify but really fucking hard to do much in the actual race".

Ty4on

The problem with the Mercedes car isn't that it's slow. The problem is that whatever configurations they have don't seem to work well with the tires. They've been having tire problems all season, so until they figure out to make the car work without killing the tires, its basically going to continue to be "easier to qualify but really fucking hard to do much in the actual race".

Blame Pirelli, gotcha :p

Did they have the same issues last season or was that mostly just double DRS?

Omiee

Hey guys this race is boring now right? I mean the gap between 1st and 2nd is 4 seconds.

Everytime Vettel is first with a gap like that i can always count something like 20 posts about how the race si always boring when vettel leads.

No such posts to be seen now.

how unexpected.

Adamm

Hey guys this race is boring now right? I mean the gap between 1st and 2nd is 4 seconds.

Everytime Vettel is first with a gap like that i can always count something like 20 posts about how the race si always boring when vettel leads.

how unexpected.

And you wonder why people ignore you.

kharma45

how unexpected.

Why are you trying to stir something as per usual? Grow up.

Ce-Lin

how unexpected.

what? race just started, grow up or man up, Vettel with the RBR is boring, give him a normal car like the rest

Omiee

And you wonder why people ignore you.

Why explain it to me? Im just making a valid point.

When vettel leads its almost 2 pages of people talking about how boring races are that he leads.

Now alonso is leading and flying away and nobody posts anything about it.

Massa on a 5 stop race it seems.

what? race just started, grow up or man up, Vettel with the RBR is boring, give him a normal car like the rest

How the ferrari is the fastest car this year. Its just because massa and alonso had bad luck that they and their team are not leading.

Ce-Lin

Same reason all the teams do, unless they have no hope of being near the front. Easier to defend the front than chase from the rear.

according to De La Rosa who should know better than us, Mercedes should enter Q3 and manage tires there from now on, it's silly to get pole and then drop 15 places

h3ro

how unexpected.

Give it a rest man. People don't like the obvious winner with the best chance to win every race, which is what RB/Seb represent. Posting like this doesn't help change that.

You root for a driver/team that is at the top, enjoy them leading the championships and be easy. No need to worry what others are posting.

Top Bottom