• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Omiee

''Cant drive any slower''

Hamilton mad.

Vettel really slow, RBR are not fast this weekend. This is not good with more races in these conditions coming.

THE:MILKMAN

I got to say I feel for these race drivers having to hyper mile tyres. Hamilton just now on team radio: "I can't drive any slower" SMH....

duckroll

I thought yesterday that Hamilton made a good move going to Mercedes but looking at his pace today I'm not so sure. :p

I don't think it was a bad move. It's a new environment, which is what he wanted, and they're not doing worse than McLaren (LOL) this season. Is it the best team for him? Maybe not, but it's not like he had a ton of choices.

Omiee

=( fuuuck this is horrible.

well deserved win by ferrari and deserved podium for kimi. They are clearly faster.

RBR need some updates, did not read anything about them bringing any this weekend.

duckroll

=( fuuuck this is horrible.

well deserved win by ferrari and deserved podium for kimi. They are clearly faster.

RBR need some updates, did not read anything about them bringing any this weekend.

Better to have no upgrades at all than the "upgrades" McLaren brought with them though!

Wes

venison crêpe
Lollipop guy has three jobs and he failed on one there.

I'm assuming the guy who controls their release is still called "lollipop guy."

Top Bottom