• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ce-Lin

How the ferrari is the fastest car this year. Its just because massa and alonso had bad luck that they and their team are not leading.

my comment is about all these years' dominance, Vettel was ultimate boring and possibly this year will be again when RBR get their act together once again.

Dead Man

according to De La Rosa who should know better than us, Mercedes should enter Q3 and manage tires there from now on, it's silly to get pole and then drop 15 places

According to Mercedes who should know better than DLR, they shouldn't :/ And 15 places, lol. Rosberg is 4th.

Ce-Lin

How the ferrari is the fastest car this year. Its just because massa and alonso had bad luck that they and their team are not leading.

my comment is about all these years' dominance, Vettel was ultimate boring and possibly this year will be again when RBR get their act together once again.

edit: put some money down on Kimi too

h3ro

Ferrari is just saying screw tire management and going balls to the wall.

Let's see if this pays off or they blow it with some dumb mistake again.

Ce-Lin

ok I'll stop I'm just trying to make sense of De La Rosa' comments, I believe it's better starting from pole than 8th, but the guy is a former driver and currently Ferrari engineer, he should have a point somewhere when he affirms it's better for Mercedes to get to Q3 and manage tires there instead of destroying them. Ok, moving on...

Dead Man

Man I hope Danny Ricky goes somewhere other than RBR, can't bring myself to cheer for them no matter who is driving thee these days.

malyce

What the fuck is Mercedes doing? Hamilton is about to be a minute down and we aren't even past the half way point yet. 1 less pit stop isn't gonna help, at this rate, not even 2.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Hamilton, 2nd on the grid, "Overtaken by a Williams".Shows how bad these tyres are. Sky calling this a battle between Ferrari and Raikkonen but honestly this looks in the bag for Alonso.

duckroll

Hamilton, 2nd on the grid, "Overtaken by a Williams".Shows how bad these tyres are. Sky calling this a battle between Ferrari and Raikkonen but honestly this looks in the bag for Alonso.

Alonso should have this in the bag, but he still has more pit stops to go, and you'll never know what happens in pit stops these days! Looool.

Top Bottom