• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

untitled-16bqk10.gif

Perez at it again.

Frawdder

Perez has set a worrying precedent. Throwing that car up the inside and if your nose is ever so slightly in front and you make the corner the place is yours.

Never mind that the other car can't actually make the corner and you've effectively pushed him off the track.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Hamster needs to work on his tire issues. He was always hard on them at McLaren, but with Merc that already has problems with wear, he's just destroying them.

Sutil, beast mode!

Jibbed

Perez has set a worrying precedent. Throwing that car up the inside and if your nose is ever so slightly in front and you make the corner the place is yours.

Never mind that the other can't actually make the corner and you've effectively pushed him off the track.

If you can't make the apex properly yourself, I doubt you'll be given the place.

They have ex-drivers as stewards these days.

Yeah! Keep at it! Don't stop 'till somebody gets hurt!

Win it or bin it ;)

TCRS

Banned
I say it every race but goddmn that Lotus livery. I love the black/gold and Kimis fiery red helmet. Looks so badass.

Lotus really seems to be the underdog, fun team that was RBR a few years ago.

Sutil, damn.

Juicy Bob

Great move by Sutil.

As regards Perez, he missed the apex of that move on Kimi, so Kimi did nothing wrong in bailing out through the escape road and keeping position. But that's Perez's only error of the race, IMO.

Top Bottom