• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

DBT85

I never liked that "controlled the race beautifully" at Monaco when it's like this.

He made his car fat enough that no-one could get past while driving slower than the backmarkers at times.

Juicy Bob

Well, I respectfully disagree with all the Perez critcism. I think he's been extremely racey today and would've loved to have seen him have a strong finish.

Bo-Locks

Perez is brilliant. He treads the line between downright stupidity - à la Maldonado - and controlled, aggressive driving, perfectly. Definitely one of the most exciting drivers around at the moment.

DBT85

Would have been a real shame if Vettel had stuffed it into the barrier while trying to get a fastest lap.

On the flip side, so sad to see he could go 2 seconds faster if he wanted.

Omiee

Great win by rosberg.

Good performance by RBR.

Ferrari and lotus been really bad this race.

Mclaren showing some form of life again.

Juicy Bob

He was the common factor in 3 or 4 almost crashes. Not real impressive to me.
It's one of the facts of Monaco, I feel. He hasn't taken anyone out, and he made the apex of almost all his moves, except for the first Kimi incident and the second one when Kimi decided, rightly or wrongly, not to give him space - although I'm not blaming Kimi for that.

In other news, NICOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Shaneus

What did he say? Something satisfaction?

Yeah, left it too late. Could've given it a crack five laps ago.

Sorry for Hamilton, poor bugger. Great drive from Webber to hold him off.

RAIKKONEN POINT!!!!

NHale

Maybe fastest laps should give points. It would make it interesting at least and maybe some cars would crash or make mistakes.

KIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!

f0rk

Has anything ever gone wrong for Vettel when he's been going for fastest lap? He always gets warned but I don't remember any mistakes

Top Bottom