• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Road

How many minutes until 2h?

Good for Rosberg for making intelligent use of Monaco. Althoug he was a bit lucky Perez wasn't behind him :p

Kimi still made 1 point!

DBT85

What did he say? Something satisfaction?

Yeah, left it too late. Could've given it a crack five laps ago.

Sorry for Hamilton, poor bugger. Great drive from Webber to hold him off.

RAIKKONEN POINT!!!!

"no points for that mate"
"But Satisfaction"

Chris R

Great result for Force India. Nico totally dominated, and with the special treatment by Pirelli and upcoming tire change Mercedes might still have a chance at winning something this season.

Shaneus

Honestly, Kimi making that point has made the race. I would've been nonplussed otherwise.

Very well done? He didn't fucking do anything. Any other driver would've been the same :/

rossonero

This producer should be fired right away! Kimi went from 16th to 10th and we didn't get to see a single overtake he made?! That's so annoying....

Certinty

I remember last year Rosberg was the only one who kissed the princess of Monaco when he finished second, I wonder if he'll be the only one to do so this year as well. She's stunning.

Lach

The way I see this is that the teams are just angry that they didn't read the rules?

Back to Arrested Development... :)

untitled-23icu7l.gif

DBT85

So, if Mercedes have managed to sort their tyre wear issues out (I don't think they have, I just think Monaco is much easier on them) after a sneaky but sanctioned test. On a scale of 1 -10 how pissed are Lotus RBR and Ferrari going to be? lol

Top Bottom