• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Not bad race. I was praying for Vettel to have a problem so I could have the top 3 correctly predicted. Still will have decent point haul with the top 3 all off by one spot and Rosberg, Sutil correctly predicted.

Shaneus

Haha, Webber steals the chelem from Vettel :trollface:

Love to know WTF the drop off from Webber was. He was looking at challenging for podium at one stage :/

Ce-Lin

annoying Vettel flying his RBR spaceship thinking he's F1 God, some races away he was average, if only Alonso had a car that worked on Saturdays... and yeah, so glad cheating Merc get humbled by Alonso, specially dirty Hamilton trying so hard to puncture Alonso, not cool Lewis Carl, not cool.

malyce

Lewis nursed the tires a bit too much, should have been pumping out those 16s when Alonso was 5 seconds adrift... Good race though, seems like Merc has improved their tire issues. RBR had it in the bag, if Webber wasn't held up, it would have easily been a 1-2.

Zeknurn

Remarkable driving by Vettel. Looking like a fourth championship is likely for him now that Alonso can't keep up and that Lotus has dropped off.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
RBR was looking like a rocket in Vettel's hands in first half of the race. If they really sorted their tyre issues....
Well, i predicted Alonso on 2nd place. At least 2 right predicitions-
Webber got unlucky with that Dutch guy
Lotus and Mclaren are already in 2014

Omiee

annoying Vettel flying his RBR spaceship thinking he's F1 God, some races away he was average, if only Alonso had a car that worked on Saturdays... and yeah, so glad cheating Merc get humbled by Alonso, specially dirty Hamilton trying so hard to puncture Alonso, not cool Lewis Carl, not cool.

What race was he average in? Been fighting for the podium every single race so far with 3 wins.

Shaneus

Should be ashamed at his feat in the same car as vettel. Almost massa level embarrassing.

Imagine what kimi or somebody else could do in that RBR.
Oh, you mean like how he got stuck behind Rosberg? Or was run into by a Caterham? Yeah, pathetic.

Omiee

we know your hate for Alonso knows no limit, Alonso riding that RBR 6xWDC already.

Wait what? They only have had a competitive car since 2009. New to F1?

Oh, you mean like how he got stuck behind Rosberg? Or was run into by a Caterham? Yeah, pathetic.

leading the championship by a large margin on his way to his 4th championship.

Where is webber on that ladder. O right :)

got stuck begind rosberg in second. Lets see webber manage that ;)

3,1,4,1,4,2 and now first again is a pretty consistent season.

DBT85

OK. I'm now officially sick of Vettel/Red Bull domination. Blegh.

3usabo.jpg

"stuck" is an interesting way to say he was not good enough to overtake Rosberg.

Was in the limiter on the DRS, nothing he can do about that once the team picks a gear ratio.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
And people thought Ham made the wrong move by leaving the shit of a team that is McLaren.

He made best decision in his career.

Also, man of the race - Vergne. And that other Ferrari driver, probably he ate something spicy

TCRS

Banned
I'm gone for a short while and Alonso lands on #2!! WOOOHHHHOOOO!!

How cool is that? Still too far behind Red Bull but it didn't look like a 2 during most of the race.

Top Bottom