• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

DrM

Redmond's Baby
So, Lotus and Mclaren probably already moving most of their resources on 2014. Mercedes will be switching during summer (or right after verdict, if they will be blackflagged for this year).

Arsehole fans.

i6e6MH42YY2hY.gif

Ce-Lin

Alonso and specially Webber had the pace to try and catch Vettel, they traded fast laps, but Rosberg had it for a while at the beginning of the race, enough to ruin Webber and Alonso chances... and then the blue-flagged monkey destroyed Webber, Mercedes have improved so much... almost too much, if it was the illegal testing or the Canadian track we shall see... or not, since new tyres are in the way.

Omiee said:
new to F1 ?

lol ? as new to F1 as you are new to trolling.

Omiee

Ferrari fans have always been bandwagon fans and those are the worst fans.

They have been like this during the shumi years and the kimi days.

Wont change in the future.

give over and dry your eyes. You've said it once already.

Tears of joy because of this magnificent win =)

will say it again the fans were embarrassing.

All people will remember in the future is vettels legacy and not when fans boo'd.

It's Montreal, they are separate from the rest of Canada.

Yeah Montreal is full of very passionate people who boo who they hate and cheer who the love no matter what.

EJ is weird up there, I don't like his fake excitement. Just put Martin or David up there every time.

F1 is kind of getting boring now with this RBR dominance. I was too young and stupid when it was Ferrari doing it last time, I loved it then, but I pay way more attention to everything now, so watching Vettel win so easily every time is getting really boring. If he had to work for it from behind a few times it would be more interesting.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Worst race I can remember from Kimi. What the hell happened? Rain setup?

Nah, they would be P5 with wet setup yesterday. Total lack of pace - maybe this track is the worst for Lotus, or they are having difficulties or are already in 2014

Omiee

RBR seem to have their tires issue down. It was not that cold today and vettel was pushing the whole race.

Alonso came alive during the second part of the race, will be an interesting battle for the win between mercedes, ferrari and rbr.

Really hope lotus can get some updates to give kimi a car he can win in again.

Omiee

1 Sebastian Vettel 132
2 Fernando Alonso 96
3 Kimi Räikkönen 88
4 Lewis Hamilton 77
5 Mark Webber 69
6 Nico Rosberg 57
7 Felipe Massa 49
8 Paul Di Resta 34

Nice gap, almost 40 points.

Canda and monaco have been good for Vettel.

Lewis gaining a spot and massa not helping ferrari in the constructors battle.

1 Red Bull/Renault 201
2 Ferrari 145
3 Mercedes 134
4 Lotus/Renault 114
5 Force India/Mercedes 51
6 McLaren/Mercedes 37
7 Toro Rosso/Ferrari 20
8 Sauber/Ferrari 5

Constructors over again this year? Its not like massa is going to change the point balance.

Alonso and specially Webber had the pace to try and catch Vettel, they traded fast laps, but Rosberg had it for a while at the beginning of the race, enough to ruin Webber and Alonso chances... and then the blue-flagged monkey destroyed Webber, Mercedes have improved so much... almost too much, if it was the illegal testing or the Canadian track we shall see... or not, since new tyres are in the way.

Does it mean the Red Bull isn't a "spaceship"?

Either you should try to talk Vettel small or Alonso big, doing the two things at the same time looks strange.

Omiee

Does it mean the Red Bull isn't a "spaceship"?

Either you should try to talk Vettel small or Alonso big, doing the two things at the same time looks strange.

Lol was about to post the same thing.

RBR were fast today but so were ferrari.

Alonso needs to get ferrari to fix their saturday pace and he is going to make some good points.

I'm not sure if my hate for Vettel actually comes because of Omie's posts in this thread for the last few years.

Wait, are you saying posts like

"YEAH VETTEL BABY WOOOO YEAH BEST DRIVER EVER WOOHOOO TOTALLY UNEXPECTED WIN AFTER P1 IN QUALI YEAH, VETTEL BABY GO GO GO"

all the time, would make you hate Vettel? What.

Top Bottom