• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Dead Man

Terrible. How is this legal? To send him out again like that.

Lol also invesitgated after the race. Damn Germans are chilling in the sun and don't want to work now.

Never left the pits, you can restart an recover stalled cars in the pitlane.

But yeah, all these after the race investigations are stupid.

TCRS

Banned
fucking hell. I go away for a few minutes and we get an unsafe release and a loose tyre hitting a mechanic. damn.

Bagerk

I blame the teams for allowing Pirelli to make changes to the tyres. If they hadn't that thing would have fallen apart well before it hit the cameraman

Shaneus

Yeah, I kind of want them to pick a different driver. Don't want Danny Ricky at a team I dislike so much.
Same. Perhaps Kimi would be best, just to beat the shit out of Vettel. I just honestly don't get how one team can be so goddamn fucking daft with managing to deliberately or otherwise completely fuck up one driver's races so consistently.

Chris R

Lewis or Rosberg need to change their helmet color for next season. Having to check to see if the carpet matches the T-bar every time broadcaster doesn't throw up a name plate is silly.

Top Bottom