• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Shaneus

Deadman

They got rid of refuelling because they said it was too dangerous but really they just replaced one danger with another. With the focus now on 2s tyre changes we see lots of cars leave the pits without the tyres on properly, which we rarely saw during 8-9s fuel stops.

Shaneus

They got rid of refuelling because they said it was too dangerous but really they just replaced one danger with another. With the focus now on 2s tyre changes we see lots of cars leave the pits without the tyres on properly, which we rarely saw during 8-9s fuel stops.
That's a really fucking good point, never thought of it like that. Although I thought refuelling was also partially an environmental thing, so I dunno.

The conspiracy theories are stupid and boting

But the FIA needs to do something like introduce a minimum time for pitstops of 5s. It's not the first time we see such mistakes and people don't watch F1 for the fast pit stops.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i don't even remember, so how did drivers take over before drs? alonso is clearly faster than hamilton, but when he didn't manage to pass the announcer went OH WELL GOT TO WAIT ANOTHER LAP. what the fuck kind of racing is this?

when they pitted him he was sitll 0.8s faster than Hamilton / Vettel etc., barring a problem with the tyres the stop made no sense at all

Lotus strategists:
i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

Chris R

i don't even remember, so how did drivers take over before drs? alonso is clearly faster than hamilton, but when he didn't manage to pass the announcer went OH WELL GOT TO WAIT ANOTHER LAP. what the fuck kind of racing is this?

Seriously, and Alonso is so much quicker than Hammy. Ugh it's painful to watch

Dead Man

They didn't, hence DRS.

Edit: FUCK YOU 'We have to take a break' in the middle of a great fucking battle. Wait 10 minutes you cunts!!

Top Bottom