• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

gotoadgo

They didn't, hence DRS.

Edit: FUCK YOU 'We have to take a break' in the middle of a great fucking battle. Wait 10 minutes you cunts!!
Fucking hate channel tens coverage. I remember one race we missed about 20 odd laps of a 50 odd lap race to their fucking commercial breaks.

i don't even remember, so how did drivers take over before drs? alonso is clearly faster than hamilton, but when he didn't manage to pass the announcer went OH WELL GOT TO WAIT ANOTHER LAP. what the fuck kind of racing is this?

Isn't something like this the point of F1 that a driver can defend?

Dead Man

Fucking hate channel tens coverage. I remember one race we missed about 20 odd laps of a 50 odd lap race to their fucking commercial breaks.

Yeah. Greg Rusts head is bad enough, but to hear him talk for 3 minutes after every ad break instead of just cutting back to the Sky commentary is woeful.

For fucks sake, how incompetent can everyone be today? SC not really needed now either.

gotoadgo

Yeah. Greg Rusts head is bad enough, but to hear him talk for 3 minutes after every ad break instead of just cutting back to the Sky commentary is woeful.

For fucks sake, how incompetent can everyone be today? SC not really needed now either.
aaaaaaaaand another break. Fuck. Me.

Top Bottom