• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Gruso

Today I learned that the German word for haircut is haarschnitt. And it will probably pop into my head whenever I see Vettel from now on.

Sloane

Banned
Today I learned that the German word for haircut is haarschnitt. And it will probably pop into my head whenever I see Vettel from now on.
Haha, yeah, although almost nobody in Germany has that blonde hair. He very much reminds me of someone else with that stupid hair color but I can't put my finger on it -- Kovalainen?

Edit: Or maybe I'm thinking of the guy who always holds his umbrella...

Lotus' Twitter is killing it again

s89gdzA.png

DrM

Redmond's Baby
RBR didn't look like they were easily fastest, but Mercedes who knows. They must be otherwise something has gone seriously wrong with their raw pace.

Both drivers are very optimistic, I think that they were doing heavier runs and setup runs.

Addnan

Drivers are unhappy about the tyre failures today, so they were failures then and not puncture from debris? Thought these were 2012 tyres..

Chris R

Also, Bernie saying the New Jersey GP is off for next year? Bernie being Bernie or is it done? Was thinking it would be nice to go to that as well after hitting up Austin last year (might even make it a Montreal/NY back to back thing if the costs aren't insane).

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I wouldn't be surprised. I'm starting to think that Mercedes run a completely different programme to everyone else.

That, or their guys back in the factory are magicians on Friday night.

Yeah, they seem to find 'right' settings overnight from Monaco on... looks like they have a hell of the coffee over there lol

Addnan

It's Lotus sabotaging Ferrari and RBR.....

BBC just said it looks like bits from the lotus fell off and punctured the tyres.

Top Bottom