• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Fantomex

Iceman won? I ain't even mad. I see Alonso with a huge smile on his face. As if he's relieved that the Redbull is not gonna leave them in the dust this year. I think this will be a good year for competitive racing!

Lach

Thought they weren't going to do Podium interviews anymore.....I like them (depending on the interviewer) so I'm ok with this...

moojito

Nice race. Shame to see Massa getting the shaft from Ferrari. I hope the "Vettel wdc confirmed" people see now that they need to rein in the hyperbole a bit. As the great philosopher Walker once said, "Anything happens in grand prix racing, and it usually does!".

iu6onL4AOyjQg.gif
iGLxVfQvdH9Xd.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Button finished almost 82 seconds behind Kimi. So on average, Mclaren is 1,4 seconds slower than front runners. Simply incredible backwards development.

He simply botched the gears on start, as he usually do on every third race... also, he got stuck in the traffic, as for KERS we will hear in next few hours

He said it live on camera, I wasn't speculating. Also said they had trouble with telemetry at the start, hence the hive of activity around his car.

He said it live on camera, I wasn't speculating. Also said they had trouble with telemetry at the start, hence the hive of activity around his car.

After so many years I think that's just an excuse anymore like the famous front tires of Button.
There is no reason why Vettel doesn't have those problems but just Webber.

dalin80

Banned
A bit of a bad call for massa rather then deliberate sabotage, it also seemed to break his spirit after that he simply flailed around far from alonso's pace even though before it he seemed to have him matched.

A bit of a bad call for massa rather then deliberate sabotage, it also seemed to break his spirit after that he simply flailed around far from alonso's pace even though before it he seemed to have him matched.

Yeah, I don't understand what happened to Massa. He pit after Alonso putting him behind both him and Vettel but his lap times dropped as well, couldn't keep up with the pace which he was able to do at the start of the race.

Massa runs on emotion. As soon as Alonso pulled the undercut, it was game over for him.

This could explain it :p

Lach

I had Vettel, Raikönnen, Massa...So close but not correct...

Had Vettel on third before the FP's but the dominance made me think I'm stupid not putting him on win...

Top Bottom