• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ce-Lin

so tired of Ferrari destroying Alonso with incredibly bad cars for saturdays and sundays, what more can he do, just be the #2 one more year.

Juicy Bob

Hmmmm. Not going to lie. I'm getting really bored of the Vettel domination now.

He's a great driver and has deserved his success, but it's just so monotonous.

nny

Brundle said that it must be great to be Button's enginner, always such a calm and easy driver.

...yeah, he rarely complains at all.

Omiee

Come on webber for the podium. Surely he can take hamilton and rosberg

alonso fuel saving? he is losing a lot of time every lap now. still laping the same times as hamilton though

TCRS

Banned
so tired of Ferrari destroying Alonso with incredibly bad cars for saturdays and sundays, what more can he do, just be the #2 one more year.

As I said before, if Ferrari doesn't give him a proper car next year I (as a Ferrari fan) fully support him bailing. They seriously need to get their shit together. Right now they're beahving like Ferrari in the pre-Schumache era rather than the efficiency machinery that Schumacher left behind. Fucking embarassing.

Ce-Lin

Massa and Webber should leave F1 asap, waste of good cars (Ferrari lol... we'll never know until Fernando stops driving that ice cream van)

Top Bottom