• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ce-Lin

"Alonso doing waaaay better than he should've done in that car" - NBCSN
When is this not the case?

he usually does, but a lot of fanboys still call him a pay driver and laugh when he misses last lap on qualy, but let's be honest, even if he started P1 he would have been owned by Vettel who was 1 full second quicker than everyone on power, tyre, brakes and fuel saving mode. He was eating some pizza too.

Ce-Lin

Alonso doesn't talk to peasants, that he put the Ferrari in second place today from P9 overtaking ON TRACK their rivals but the flying fingerboy and stepping up again to #2 on the championship is just proof of how he can overdrive the car, haters be gone.

Lach

...Deutschland Deutschland üüüüüber aaaaalles...

yeah i know but those words still pop up in my head whenever I hear the anthem...

Zeknurn

did you watch the start of the season ? Vettel was really average until first RBR upgrades + tyre changes.

He was on the same level as everyone else. It looked like a competitive season back then but when Red Bull fixed their problems it was over. Sigh.

Adamm

He was on the same level as everyone else. It looked like a competitive season back then but when Red Bull fixed their problems it was over. Sigh.

It started off so well :(
Well I guess we just have to hope RBR don't adapt well to new regulations

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ferrari's only chance for win in near future is in Monza. Then comes Asia tour with twisty, high DF RBR hunting grounds

Krilekk

Banned
...Deutschland Deutschland üüüüüber aaaaalles...

yeah i know but those words still pop up in my head whenever I hear the anthem...

Then you're either over 61 years old (since that's the last time those words were officially part of that hymn) or you're a neo nazi.

Top Bottom