• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Trust me, next year is gonna be Ferrari their year! We just gotta #BELIEVE !

They will probably look somewhat promising during testing, to then look like shit again during the season. Just like the last 4 years.

Juicy Bob

Five laps to go and the TV Director chooses to show Maldonado sitting in the pits for the full 10 seconds of his penalty.

Says it all about this race.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ross said it between the lines, they have Monza spec and another batch for Asian tour ready. But they will probably switch majority to 2014 car at beginning of September
They will fucking dominate starting next year with that engine of theirs.

We will see

Zeknurn

It would be pretty funny if Kimi takes Alonso's seat and they start to dominate next year.

I'd rather see him at Red Bull next year though.

Ce-Lin

the only racing I saw today was some Spaniard storming from P9 to P2 overtaking all these guys on track, including the Englishman from the United Kingdom who was the polesitter, that's all.

Pimpwerx

Good win for Seb. Good 2nd for Alonso. Probably my driver of the day. Solid podium for Lewis. It was the best he could do today. Solid drive by Nico as well, boating a good deal of points for the team.

I'm sleepy, but I have work in an hour. Later, folks. PEACE.

Dilly

Banned
No one said that last year when alonso had a 40+ point gap so chill out guys.

Season is not over yet.

Stop fucking comparing those 2 situations. Jezus, you have to have your head up your arse if you think that is the same thing.

Glad I decided against forking over 130 euro for what this sport is the last few years.

Top Bottom