• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Ce-Lin

RBR is so incredibly fast on S3, whatever ALO gains on VET is eventually lost there

edit: Massa and Webber, battle of #2's lol

I hope the red light on Vettel his car is the car counting down the self destruct mode.

tumblr_m9nlaaulM91qgfmalo1_500.gif

Ce-Lin

people can't speak languages here ? Spanish and Italian are quite similar

apart from that ALO has been quicker that VET these late laps... haha, hope VET doesn't stop and the tire explodes, yes I'm a despicable human being.

Omiee

Another .4 by alonso i think he is going to close the gap before the pit stops.

where is raikonnen getting that speed from, he is going so fast.

Pimpwerx

Brutal sports weekend for me so far. Gators lose a miserable game yesterday, and now Lewis is having a forgettable race weekend. I should just go back to sleep, but I love Monza, and I think Lewis might be able to salvage some points if there's a SC later. PEACE.

Omiee

GAME ON WEBBER!! FUCK YEAH.

Come on now vettel increase that gap. Sure ferrari keep alonso out lol. a full second slower on this lap.

Omiee

Come on now what is ferrari knowing what we dont know? he is losing so much time now? he is losing a second per lap.

ferrari what are you doing?

Webber gotta push now.

Ce-Lin

you can't say ALO isn't trying, spoiled brat or not he's relentless against that freaking jet-car RBR.

Come on now what is ferrari knowing what we dont know? he is losing so much time now? he is losing a second per lap.

ferrari what are you doing?

according to De La Rosa they're gambling on the last laps, cars very light + "fresher" tires could make an advantage, the truth is that copying Vettel is just going to make you... #2, that's the sad stuff.

Top Bottom