• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

NHale

He lost 5 seconds during that experience. Ferrari might as well not have a pit wall and allow the dumb drivers to make the calls.

Ce-Lin

He really think that with 4 lap fresher tires he can close a 10.3 gap? Wtf was ferrari thinking seriously?

I agree they're desperate and with desperation comes stupid decisions like that, but De La Rosa and Marc Gene should know better than us and say that copying Vettel is just a dull way to finish #2, they're gambling on a massive degradation of Vettel tires during the last 4 laps... yes, bold strategy, but the RBR can't be fight against with "conventional" racing.

Pimpwerx

Did Hulk just give Lewis position because he made a dodgy block into Turn1? There's no reason Lewis should've caught him so easily in that chicane. PEACE.

Ce-Lin

Gaddamn! Hamilton's making this race fun.

the car difference is massive though, wait until he catches the top dogs... sadly it won't happen.

edit: ALO his fastest lap, yay !!! seconds later, Vettel gains 3 more tenths on ALO, lol, wth.

where are the "hahah Massa is faster than ALO" guys when the Brazilian out-qualified the Spaniard thanks to Webber' tow, the difference between the two drivers is larger than Iceland.

Shaneus

As a father of two I can totally relate the first one, bu the second? Ugh, fucking sucks if that guy made him leave our thread, always enjoyed his gifs
That's just what I've seen mentioned here... I don't think it's him specifically, more the vibe that he and others tend to bring to the thread.

Omiee

That's just what I've seen mentioned here... I don't think it's him specifically, more the vibe that he and others tend to bring to the thread.

Nothing wrong with my vibe. Im not cursing or making ridicule of some of the posters here. He's not to be seen in other threads as well so its probably life.

Pimpwerx

Can everyone go the rest of the way except Lewis? Is everyone going to 1-stop? I was hoping there'd be another stop in order for guys ahead of Lewis. PEACE.

NHale

Can everyone go the rest of the way except Lewis? Is everyone going to 1-stop? I was hoping there'd be another stop in order for guys ahead of Lewis. PEACE.

Yes. Pirelli stated this is a 1-stop race.

I've really missed one-stop races.

...oh, wait. No i haven't.

But people were so angry about tyres degradation and 4-pit stop races. This kind of race is so much fun, don't you think?

Omiee

Dude should be nursing his tires but he is putting in fastest sectors. Must be a tiring job to be his race engineer.

Pimpwerx

Is Hamilton dumb or something? He knows the radio is not working, look at the wall!

edit: ah there he is.

He was going purple still anyway. We only get limited radio snippets, so maybe they waived off the order when they saw the tires still had life. PEACE.

Top Bottom