• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

TCRS

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wO0Uz6FjYzc#t=40s

GP3 drivers are crazy. :')

maruaoj48.gif

sainz3kju4.gif

ahahaha wtf? that red car on the left just decided to go on the grass and then bam. loool I need to watch more GP3.

TCRS

Banned
How the fuck is that supposed to work? Alonso won't accept an equal (or better) driver. At the same time OMG KIMI GOING BACK TO FERRARI!!! how fucking cool is that?

But Alonso still HAS to win a title with Ferrari.

man

what-am-i-supposed-to-feel.jpg

Theres rumblings RAI signed on Wednesday with FER.
HUL in talks with LOT.

That came from RTL, yes?

EDIT: Apparently Sky in Germany have now claimed that we'll get the second driver announcement right after the race. LdM said they'll make a decision next week (not necessarily an announcement) iirc on Fri/Sat, so if Sky are right it's been brought forward for some reason. Perhaps because most people are now fairly convinced it's Kimi

Risgroo

That came from RTL, yes?

EDIT: Apparently Sky in Germany have now claimed that we'll get the second driver announcement right after the race. LdM said they'll make a decision next week (not necessarily an announcement) iirc on Fri/Sat, so if Sky are right it's been brought forward for some reason. Perhaps because most people are now fairly convinced it's Kimi

Can't wait for them to announce a new 5-year contract for Massa.

Shaneus

And 75 point behind Ricciardo! :p
Damn straight.

I'm curious to see how Ricciardo does... he's usually pretty quick when driving without having to worry about other cars, so if he ever gets to manage a good qualifying run in the RB10 (or a much better name perhaps, the RBX) and gets a decent start, he could find himself in races challenging for a top two spot.

If Vettel's contract with RBR runs out next year and there's a chance he'll switch in 2015, what would the chances be that the team shifts focus to RIC over VET, providing he's showing reasonable pace?

Omiee

Damn straight.

I'm curious to see how Ricciardo does... he's usually pretty quick when driving without having to worry about other cars, so if he ever gets to manage a good qualifying run in the RB10 (or a much better name perhaps, the RBX) and gets a decent start, he could find himself in races challenging for a top two spot.

If Vettel's contract with RBR runs out next year and there's a chance he'll switch in 2015, what would the chances be that the team shifts focus to RIC over VET, providing he's showing reasonable pace?

dont set yourself up for a disappointment

Top Bottom