• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

You do realise Rosberg is trying to pace to the end right? Vettel will definitely pit again.

Edit - Poor Grosjean. Looks like Rosberg giving up on that plan now. Stupid choice in first place.

Ce-Lin

Was the opinion of a race engineer, not mine. He might be in an armchair though.

ah of course you say so now... the post was yours directed to me, not a quote from no engineer, lol, you were so ominous "you notice Rosberg is pacing himself to the end ???" to me you were noticing that too whereas I was saying a car just 3+ seconds faster than the rest, you don't want to see it ok, I see it, that RBR is ridiculously faster than the rest.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Wow at Nico Rosberg. Angry at being told to push after prioritising tyre management. Alonso and co don't even need to stop again. Meanwhile Vettel can go and make a sandwich and still win this race.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Kimi has been behind Button since the restart. McLaren might get a podium?
I think it depends if his pace is tyre management or just being slow. Webber is much faster at the moment. If Button has anything left he will be OK but Raikkonen looks to have tyres left but is being held up.

Alonso is locked in 2nd and Vettel is way out in front. Webber told 8s between him and a podium.

Top Bottom