• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Shaneus

What a comparison between the two RBR drivers? What the fuck are the commentators on?

Oh for fuck's sake. Even when I catch the last 10 minutes of a race, it's still long enough to see Webber get dicked around. Jesus christ this is pathetic.

Ce-Lin

Vettel 1 minute faster than ALO since the Safety Car (30+ seconds x 2), why didn't he win every race at the start of the season ? maybe because the car was not this upgraded ? some people still believe a F1 driver can be 5+ faster per lap than the bunch of world champions racing along... of course.

Webber's car on fire, Newey smiling, so freaking hilarious.

Vettel 1 minute faster than ALO since the Safety Car (30+ seconds x 2), why didn't he win every race at the start of the season ? maybe because the car was not this upgraded ? some people still believe a F1 driver can be 5+ faster per lap than the bunch of world champions racing along... of course.

Can you please stop crying?

keit4

Banned
Well, the season is now over. The most boring season since the Michael era.

EDIT: oh, i forgot the 2009 season when Brawn almost won everything. Nah, this is worse.

pants

Fuck. I had like 4 people in their correct finishing positions before Webber's car bombed out, now I only predicted one correctly, and thats Vettel. Sadness :(

Ce-Lin

Not sure he knows how.

is that your post or some race engineer's ? hahaha, what an expert, "ah can't you see how Rosberg is pacing himself.... box box box !!!!" lol, go hide.

not crying, just bored of a jet car destroying the cars running more or less on the same mechanics (in before BUT WEBBER !)

Addnan

ЯAW;83123373 said:
I think there has been some great races here and there, sure overall Vettel domination sucks but nonetheless we have seen great races this year.

If the great racing is happening the midfield what's the point. Want to see Vettel, Alonso, Kimi and the rest fight it out. If that ends in Vettel winning great, but 32 seconds lead with a SC. Fuck me.

Shaneus

Alonso gave Webber a ride back to the pits.
Oh nice. Repaying the favour :)
Nc1sjej.jpg

Ce-Lin

2011 surely?

Edit - Ahh bless, Ce-lin is still throwing his toys around. Should get his own private forum with omiee.

you would post whatever shit to feel better, why attacking me with your childish posts ? "private forum" ? you made a comment that was plain ridiculous and put some lame excuse afterwards, we all make that from time to time, learn, accept and move on man, let it go. Ok see you next race.

ЯAW

Banned
If the great racing is happening the midfield what's the point. Want to see Vettel, Alonso, Kimi and the rest fight it out. If that ends in Vettel winning great, but 32 seconds lead with a SC. Fuck me.
True, but I take what I can :b I think 2011 was pinnacle of boring. By the way how are Indian and Korean GPs? Never seen them before, any good?

Dilly

Banned

EDIT: oh, i forgot the 2009 season when Brawn almost won everything. Nah, this is worst.

Nah man, that season got interesting because Brawn didn't have the funding to develop the car all the way to the end.

DrM

Redmond's Baby

This is just how dominant can RBR be in Vettel's hands on this kind of circut.

Fantastic strategy blunder from Mercedes. At least they compete with Ferrari and Mclaren for most idiotic pitwall decision award this year lol.

EDIT: oh, i forgot the 2009 season when Brawn almost won everything. Nah, this is worst.

You are referring to the first half of 2009. The second half of 2009 was great, with McLaren, Ferrari back in the mix, RBR much stronger and Brawn weaker as they lacked funds.

This is just how dominant can RBR be in Vettel's hands on this kind of circut.

Fantastic strategy blunder from Mercedes. At least they compete with Ferrari and Mclaren for most idiotic pitwall decision award this year lol.

I have no problem seeing Alonso or Lewis do the same in his car. It's pretty clear that the RB9 with these new Pirellis is just dominant.

A driver just doesn't lap 2 second faster on the dry, not in the Pirelli era.

Top Bottom