• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

cmr-94

LuqsiHF.gif

Shaneus

Vettel's car is actually being driven by Google's autonomous driving system.

Webber's by Apple's version.
Webber's running v-sync, while Vettel has tearing all up in this bitch from having it disabled (and getting quicker lap times as a result).

Bahahaha.

Pat Fry returning? Smedley to join the party?

James Allen:
Smedley to Williams? MASSA TO WILLIAMS!

lol, Prodromou gave an interview less than a month ago on the importance of aero in F1, featured on the official RBR site.
RB: What’s the focus this year? Have you been working on the RB9 or the next car?
PP: It’s between the two. It’s challenging but we’re more able to run a solid parallel programme now than we were between 2008 and 2009 for the last big regulation change. Back then we just didn’t have the resources. But it’s been obvious that to remain competitive, we need a strong parallel programme. Soon we’ll stop working on the RB9 and the RB10 will be our sole focus.
lololol

Makes me wonder what sort of team Danny Ricky will have behind him in a year or two :(

If you want him to finish 5th then sure.
Fine. Not watching it at all then, not even checking the F1 app. Or this thread. I can't remember what time it starts, but I'll make sure I don't look for the results until I know it's finished.

Shaneus

Now there's a dedicated fan! :D
I know you're being sarcastic, but we're talking about Japan here. One of the few races I can watch without severely fucking my sleeping pattern. I can watch it during the day*!

*'cept when I want Webs to win. GO WEBS.

Guys, my Internet has crapped out at home so I don't think I'll be able to get a preview up today. My apologies.
It's all falling into place... for every race this year you've done a preview, Webber hasn't won.

nny

*yawn*

hey guys; let's see how this starts; if Webber messes it up and Vettel runs away with the lead I'm going straight to bed! P

I'd like for Seb to win today so that this pseudo drama and pretence of anyone seriously challenging his fourth WDC doesnt continue for another three races. That way, all the focus can be on the battle for second and third, which is more interesting

Top Bottom