• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

acm2000

so, todays race if Webber throws it away like always either by poor start or thrashing the car GAF will cry foul of Red Bull for sabotage, but if he somehow manages to win today GAF will cry foul of RedBull for "letting him have that one"

either way Red Bull/Vettel will be to blame

ramparter

Banned
so, todays race if Webber throws it away like always either by poor start or thrashing the car GAF will cry foul of Red Bull for sabotage, but if he somehow manages to win today GAF will cry foul of RedBull for "letting him have that one"

So what's your point?

Oxirane

What if his pit stops are slower than Vettel's?

Juicy Bob

Hey guys. Let's just enjoy the race today. No beating up on ourselves or each other.

I mean, it's Abu Dhabi. The most exciting, prestigious and much-loved event of the season...

Even if they do that Lotus doesn't have the raw pace of the RBR to achieve something like that. Plus would need a lot of luck ie safety cars.

Straight line speed or doom.

What a shame. I was happy with his performance yesterday, the shortwheel base is surely the car for him

Addnan

They are starting him from the back. Car wouldn't be fast enough overall with just downforce taken off for straight line.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Canal Plus is saying that they have the scoop on Raikkonnen, he will finish the season with Lotus and be in the upcoming remaining grand-prix.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Webber just cannot fucking start. Maybe his buddy Alonso should tell him some tricks.

Zeknurn

Best race last season to worst race this season. Fuck the backmarker teams that haven't improved since they joined. Waste of grid places.

Omiee

Anyone watching the race like me?

Right screen is the race left is this:

ztDnEIf.jpg

Omiee

Vettel is lapping faster than the people who have pitted. He still is doing mid 1:46 easily.

How the hell is vettel doing it? He can stay out for a few more laps.

Omiee

Vettel still flying on those tires. Webber is caught driving behind traffic while vettel can be easy on his tires.

This is clear evidence that vettel is much more easy on his tires.

Top Bottom