• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Omiee

That 30.8 second gap. Are we going to get more traction control talk lol?

Another donut FUCKKKKKKKKK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

What a champion!!!!

Wow, we've never seen mum before. Looks like the finger is retired... which is actually pretty shitty. Well done to the whiners.

Edit - Just saw it very briefly. Maybe just scaling it back.

Omiee

So, i wasn't sure it was possible, but do we now count 2013 as more of a domination than 2011?

He has as many wins but he can still get more wins if he wins in austin and brazil.

But they have been more dominant so far. Although in 2011 they had more pole positions and more front row lock outs etc

acm2000

Yep. All respect lost. First first lap DNF since 2006. He sucks.

im not just talking about this race, as a whole he is really starting to get on my left tit, when it comes to race day he needs to put the backroom stuff out of the way and put in 100% on the track

Omiee

Is Vettel's mom and dad showing up at a race the first glimpse of Vettel's private life ever?

his dad has been to a few races in the past.

he has also brought his girlfriend with him to quite some events actually, she is almost always with him at the track.

Addnan

im not just talking about this race, as a whole he is really starting to get on my left tit, when it comes to race day he needs to put the backroom stuff out of the way and put in 100% on the track

What has he done wrong?

India 7th after tyres died
Japan 5th
Korea 2nd
Singapore 3rd

Not sure what you are getting at.

Vettels pace was ridiculous.

Replacing webber for the last two races makes no sense unless webber asked for it for some bizarre reason. All championships are done.

Alonso should get a fine but it's Ferrari so they'll be fine.

he hasnt been paid yet he got Lotus a podium finish in Singapore with a bad back and stormed to second place in Korea. I'd say he's gone above and beyond the call of duty for the most part

Top Bottom