• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Best car?! Best cars don't have wing problems, hydraulic problems, brake problems, tyre problems, and the list goes on, in almost every race of the season.

which of those things is responsible for his multiple shitty starts and being outdriven by guys in inferior cars? (Roman Grosjean in Suzuka) . I genuinely feel if you put Pastor Maldonado or Grosjean in that Red Bull car, they would put up more of a fight against Vettel than Webbah.

Juicy Bob

So, it looks like Maldonado and Grosjean will be teammates next year.

Am I the only one who finds that a truly terrifying prospect?

nny

So, it looks like Maldonado and Grosjean will be teammates next year.

Am I the only one who finds that a truly terrifying prospect?

F1 2014 game cover leaked; like this year, there will be two editions:

Blast_Corps_Coverart.png

Destruction_Derby_Coverart.png

Lach

Still hope Hulk stays at Sauber...he has nowhere to go.
Though I still get the feeling that the relationship between Hulk and the team is less than warm....

Deadman

The bbc article says he wasnt paid until the end of the season last year too. They are very lucky he's put up with this for so long.

MrKaepora

which of those things is responsible for his multiple shitty starts and being outdriven by guys in inferior cars? (Roman Grosjean in Suzuka) . I genuinely feel if you put Pastor Maldonado or Grosjean in that Red Bull car, they would put up more of a fight against Vettel than Webbah.
Now that's what you call a hyperbole.

Maldonado on Lotus.

Not like this. Not like this.

Screw Lotus, big time. Kimi is a gentleman. He kept quiet and only said few when he could've created a fuss like almost any other driver would've done. No being paid the whole year is shitty not matter how much money you have, no one likes to feel like he's working for free.

I'm surprised he even agreed to come to Abu Dhabi after that disrespectful radio exchange last race.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Has the Ferrari car gotten worse or have they just stopped all development and thus fallen back.
Barely making the top 10 is very poor form for them.

Could be a decent race between RBR, Mercedes & Lotus.

Addnan

In FP3 sky said the Williams removed the coanda exhaust because their car runs better without it. So they've been running this thing all season that is supposed to improve their car, but instead has been giving a negative effect.

Lach

Congrats to Fabio Leimer for GP2 Championship!
Another good driver that most certainly won't end up in F1!

Yeah that Kimi also had a per point salary last year and Lotus was screwed by that. Can't believe they continued this this year!

Top Bottom