• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Omiee

I'm not sure...I think there's one from the early seasons where the Indy 500 was technically part of the F1 championship but almost no one from F1 took part...So there was a gap...

9 is the record for consecutive races across two seasons.

he has the record of most consecutive wins in a single season.

im so happy i am able to witniss vettels greatness like some witnessed mansell and others in the past.

Deadman

I wonder if vettel and rb can ever win enough races so that I don't expect the Italian anthem to follow the German one. Probably not.

Omiee

Grosjean has been ace so far this second part of the season. Wish he could be in a competitive car next year.

From what i hear lotus have less budget but their engine is one of the best right?

Deadman

8PyG5vg.gif

Im glad someone made a gif of this, its so cool to see the air flow like that

All credit to Sebastian, fantastic record.

I will say however his performances in the main have been set against the background of some of the most boring races I have ever watched over the last 20 years following F1.

Desperately needs a shakeup.

Goldrusher

is this what it was like watching Mansell conquer all in 92?
More like Schumacher in 2004.

schu2004ffsf3.jpg

In Monaco he was about to win, but he had a weird spin behind the safety car. He locked his brakes, slowed down and was knocked into the barriers by Montoya.
Without that weird freak incident, he would've won 13 times in a row.

Omiee

More like Schumacher in 2004.

schu2004ffsf3.jpg

In Monaco he was about to win, but he had a weird spin behind the safety car. He locked his brakes, slowed down and was knocked into the barriers by Montoya.
Without that weird freak incident, he would've won 13 times in a row.

oke that would have been a record nobody would have ever broken.

Deadman

So vettel has now won 20 different grands prix. Of this years circuits he is only missing hungary. Schumacher currently has the record at 22. If all the new circuits announced for next year actually happen then maybe he can move ahead.

pants

I wonder if Crashjean would "accidentally" collect Seb if we slipped him a $20 before the next race at T1.

We could always just get Nelson Jr. to go up to RBR disguised as a mechanic and pee in the tank, heard he'd do it cheaper too.

jey_16

Banned
Sounds like I shouldn't even bother watching this. Can't believe how shocking the second half of the season has been after how great the first half was

Sounds like I shouldn't even bother watching this. Can't believe how shocking the second half of the season has been after how great the first half was
Average posts per race* before summer break: 1410
Average posts per race* after summer break: 600

*Race + interim period

Top Bottom