• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

cmr-94

He had alonso in his team and was unable to win a championship, thats whats wrong.

They dropped the ball so many times these past 3 years.

Pretty sure he doesn't directly control the quality of the car. This isn't football where managers get blamed for everything.

What's to say that he isn't doing a great job but the cars just bad?

Anyway, I trust, with a team like ferrari, they know how good he is at his job

A couple of things I want changed in the offseason:

1. Get rid of Will Buxton. He gets no respect on the grid and asks generic questions.

2. No more that fuckin Button/Stewart Mobil 1 add. Please stop that thing.

3. Get rid of Leigh Diffey and David Hobbs

Addnan

Before the race starts.

16 March - Australia; 30 March - Malaysia; 6 April - Bahrain; 20 April - China; 11 May - Spain; 25 May - Monaco; 8 June - Canada; 22 June - Austria; 6 July - GB; 20 July - Germany; 27 July - Hungary; 24 August - Belgium; 7 September - Italy; 21 September - Singapore; 5 October - Japan; 12 October - Russia; 26 October - USA; 2 November - Brazil; 16 November - Abu Dhabi

Just before the race starts I'd like join the chorus of posts thanking Leunam for all his efforts. Very much appreciate all the work you've put in.

/salutes

Chris R

Before the race starts.

16 March - Australia; 30 March - Malaysia; 6 April - Bahrain; 20 April - China; 11 May - Spain; 25 May - Monaco; 8 June - Canada; 22 June - Austria; 6 July - GB; 20 July - Germany; 27 July - Hungary; 24 August - Belgium; 7 September - Italy; 21 September - Singapore; 5 October - Japan; 12 October - Russia; 26 October - USA; 2 November - Brazil; 16 November - Abu Dhabi

Is this confirmed?

Chris R

God, the US broadcasters are terrible.

Vettel won already

They aren't this bad normally, but because this race might be watched by people who have never seen a race before they have to explain more than they should. Same goes for the creating false excitement with their delayed exclamations.

dubc35

They aren't this bad normally, but because this race might be watched by people who have never seen a race before they have to explain more than they should. Same goes for the creating false excitement with their delayed exclamations.
I've watched around 5 GP's called by them the last couple years, not always on NBC/Fox, they've always been this bad when I watch. Talking over each other, talking over team radio, etc. I understand the need to explain more since it is a different audience.

Omiee

grosjean is keeping vettel in check though. Gap is not that big.

Webber should get closer to hamilton, his car should be able to get in that drs zone.

Top Bottom